- Catnip is a member of the mint family and contains an essential oil known as nepetalactone which gets some cats high.
- Approximately 66% of cats are affected by catnip, kittens under 8 weeks aren’t able to enjoy catnip.
- Catnip is not harmful or addictive to cats.
- Cats respond in a number of ways including drooling, head and body rolling.
- The effects of catnip last approximately 10 minutes.
Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for your shipment to arrive, check out our 'Free Shipping' page for further details.